1. There shall be one Annual Examination for the students of first year of plus two stream. Similarly there shall be one Text Examination for plus two second year students
2.A students can appear the annual Higher Secondary Education (C.H.S.E) Examination if he/she is sent up by the college authority
3. The date for the C.H.S.E Examination has been fixed by the statute of the council. It is generally held in the first week of march every year.
4. CHSE sends the list of eligible candidates to appear in the instant examination after the publication of results. The date for filling up forms and the date of instant examination is intimated to the college by CHSE.
Pass marks and Division
b)In a subject which has practical examination a students is required to secure 30% marks in Theory and 40% in Practical paper.
c)A student to secure 35% marks in aggregate in order to pass in +2 Arts or Commerce or Science.
d) A student has to secure 50% marks in order to get second division and 60%marks for first division.
RULES FOR EXAMINATION
FOR +3 CLASSES
The college offers teaching facilities in Arts & commerce for the awarded of Bachelor’s Degree under Utkal University. Bachelor’s Degree course spread over three academic years.
Only those students who have secured 40% of marks in the subject and 40% of marks in the aggregate are eligible to apply for honours seats /subjects.
Seat Strength in Honours Subjects:
1. Odia 16 seats
2. Political Science 16 seats
3.Economics 16 seats
REGULATION FOR THE BACHELOR OF
ARTS COMMERCE EXAMINATION
(i)First University Examination
(ii) Second University Examination
(iii)Final University Examination
4. Pass marks and classification of successful candidate:
4.1 Aggregate mark for passing the degree examination shall be the sum total the aggregate of First, Second and Final Examinations taken together.
4.2 Class will be awarded on the following basis:
Pass A minimum of 30% in each subject and a minimum of 36% in
Pass with Distinction A minimum of 30% in each subject and a minimum of 50%
2nd class honours In addition to Second class honours a minimum of 50%
With Distinction marks secured in subjects than honours in first appearance.
First class honours In addition to First class honours a minimum of 50% marks in
With Distinction aggregate in subjects other than honours in first appearance
Copyright © 2015 - All Rights Reserved - Alarnath Dhandamulak Mohavidyalaya